The Church of the Holy Trinity

  • The Church of the Holy Trinity The Church of the Holy Trinity in Kučište was built by the end of 1752 and is the most luxurious baroque chapels in Dalmatia of the 18th century, with a rich late-baroque facade, uniquely rounded interior and marble altar.


    The Church of the Holy Trinity The Church of the Holy Trinity

Accomodation search

Stay in touch




Web site links

Croatian National Tourist Board

The official site of 
Dubrovnik and Neretva County Tourist Board    Visit Pelješac


Croatian National Tourist Board